May 31 is the 27th world no tobacco day, suqian medical reminder, tobacco has a great harm to the human body, away from tobacco to more precious life.
Smoking has now become the second global killer after hypertension, leading to cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other diseases. People who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day have a 2 to 6 times higher incidence of cardiovascular diseases than non-smokers.
“Discover How to Quit Smoking in as Little as 7 Days, Even if You’ve been a Chain Smoker for the Past 20 Years - with No Relapses, No extra MONEY Needed, and a 98% Success Rate, Guaranteed!” [Learn More ……]
Doctor: in addition, smoking can also have certain effects on the growth and development of fetuses and teenagers
Currently, China has 300 million smokers, 740 million people are exposed to second-hand smoke, and 1.2 million people die each year from tobacco-related diseases, data show.
Doctor: if you smoke, try not to smoke in public places in closed places, especially in the family smoke, the health of family members has a great impact.
On May 31, the staff of sihong county center for disease control and prevention walked into the hospital and other public places to carry out a tobacco control campaign.
Sihong county center for disease control and prevention staff shi jiancheng: in public places prohibit smoking, hand in hand to extinguish smoke, with the protection of the blue sky, is not only respect others, but also to their own body is a kind of treasure, I hope the broad public, active action, together in public places, prohibit smoking.
In siyang, more than 200 students put together a big “no smoking” sign on the school square and pasted a “no smoking” icon on their hearts to tell teachers, classmates and parents to stop smoking on campus.
Lin zihang, student: whenever I see my relatives smoking, I smell the smell of smoking very bad, I want them to quit smoking, we should form the good habit of not smoking since childhood, to persuade them to quit smoking as soon as possible.
In shuyang, kindergartners are using brushes to call for more parents to get involved in anti-tobacco campaigns.
Kid: my father smokes. He smokes in the morning and in the evening. No, it’s too strong.
Although the children’s non-smoking signs are not so neat, but a pen, a piece are full of childlike innocence.
Kid: my father smokes! Smoking is bad for your health! Daddy, daddy don’t smoke any more. It’s bad for your health.
- Campus smoking ban essay 600 words: theme "A smoke-free world" (1.000)
- Quit smoking for 1 hour on world no tobacco day (1.000)
- What smokers need to know on world no smoking day (1.000)
- World COPD day free smoking clinic activity (1.000)
- He theme of world no tobacco day is women quitting smoking (1.000)
- Changchun cabbie stopped passengers from smoking and was cut with a gun (1.000)
- Signing of "smoking cessation agreement" on world quit day (1.000)
- World no tobacco day: "no smoking, no smoking" (1.000)
- World no tobacco day: a little holiday for the throat (1.000)
- Seventy percent of smokers in our country develop the habit of smoking on campus (1.000)
- Uncle smoking at home caused a fire (RANDOM - 1.000)