In honor of this year’s world no tobacco day, on May 29, Chinese tobacco control ambassador peng liyuan and Bill Gates, co-chairman of the bill & Melinda gates foundation, wore t-shirts emblazoned with the slogan “if you smoke, I don’t do it” to call for protecting the health rights of passive smokers and building a smoke-free environment.
According to the ministry of health’s report on the health hazards of smoking in China, about 740 million nonsmokers in China are exposed to the hazards of passive smoking.
“Discover How to Quit Smoking in as Little as 7 Days, Even if You’ve been a Chain Smoker for the Past 20 Years - with No Relapses, No extra MONEY Needed, and a 98% Success Rate, Guaranteed!” [Learn More ……]
- Campus smoking ban essay 600 words: theme "A smoke-free world" (1.000)
- Quit smoking for 1 hour on world no tobacco day (1.000)
- What smokers need to know on world no smoking day (1.000)
- World COPD day free smoking clinic activity (1.000)
- He theme of world no tobacco day is women quitting smoking (1.000)
- Changchun cabbie stopped passengers from smoking and was cut with a gun (1.000)
- Signing of "smoking cessation agreement" on world quit day (1.000)
- World no tobacco day: a little holiday for the throat (1.000)
- World no tobacco day: stay away from tobacco to cherish life (1.000)
- Seventy percent of smokers in our country develop the habit of smoking on campus (1.000)
- May 31 "world no tobacco day" publicity activities in xi 'an city sports park (RANDOM - 1.000)