Quitting smoking is good for your health, but few people know that your body changes after you stop smoking for 20 minutes. A new reader’s digest article quantifies the many benefits of quitting, and knowing about them can increase your confidence in success.
After 20 minutes: blood pressure and heart rate begin to drop.
“Discover How to Quit Smoking in as Little as 7 Days, Even if You’ve been a Chain Smoker for the Past 20 Years - with No Relapses, No extra MONEY Needed, and a 98% Success Rate, Guaranteed!” [Learn More ……]
After 8 hours: the level of carbon monoxide in the blood drops, the physical activity ability increases, the dosage of medicine decreases.
After 24 hours: the body completely cleared of carbon monoxide, oxygen supply to the heart significantly increased, reduce the probability of chest pain and chest tightness during physical activity.
After 14 days: more efficient circulation. After 1 month: skin changes greatly.
After 3 months: lung function begins to improve.
After 1 year: a 50% reduction in heart attack risk. Patients with a history of heart attack had a 25 percent lower risk of secondary fatal heart disease.
To kick the smoking habit once and for all, researchers suggest doing six things: getting busy; Drink plenty of water or beverages; Exercise; Use the money you’ve saved to buy yourself a special gift; Avoid contact with other smokers; Find a partner to quit; Refuse the temptation to smoke such as ashtrays or lighters.
- The 8 principles of free quit smoking help should not be ignored! (1.000)
- How hard is it to quit smoking? Go to this place more often and you can quit (1.000)
- Most successful way to quit smoking in 3 steps! (1.000)
- Be there any good ways to stop smoking to help ? (1.000)
- Nicotine vaccine to stop smoking, once and for all (1.000)
- Two tips free help to stop smoking (1.000)
- Try these tips to quit smoking (1.000)
- What should you stick best way to stop smoking effectively? (1.000)
- How did the 40-year-old smoker manage to quit smoking cigarettes (1.000)
- Analysis of the reasons to quit smoking (1.000)
- The best method to quit smoking (RANDOM - 1.000)