Recently, the draft of the regulations on smoking control in shenzhen special economic zone (hereinafter referred to as the draft) was published on the website of the standing committee of the municipal people’s congress to solicit public opinions. According to the draft of the amendment, shenzhen will upgrade its “smoking control order”, making it the strictest in history with five drastic measures.
Explicitly say “no” to e-cigarettes and expand the concept of “smoking” as described in the regulations to include the use of e-cigarettes or the possession of other lighted tobacco products; There are three levels of punishment for the business site, warning and direct penalty, the minimum penalty of 3,000 yuan. ; Smoking bans expanded. The draft amendment includes public transport such as buses, coaches, taxis, subways, ships and civil aircraft, as well as outdoor platforms and waiting areas. At the same time, the subway entrance and exit within 5 meters outside the ban on smoking; We will increase the protection of minors by banning the sale of tobacco products within 100 meters of kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, juvenile courts and children’s activity centers. Otherwise, the market supervision and administration department shall order it to make corrections and impose a fine of 30,000 yuan; Individual penalties for illegal smoking are more direct. According to the current tobacco control regulations, those who smoke in smoke-free places and refuse to listen to the operators or managers’ advice will be fined 50 to 500 yuan.
“Discover How to Quit Smoking in as Little as 7 Days, Even if You’ve been a Chain Smoker for the Past 20 Years - with No Relapses, No extra MONEY Needed, and a 98% Success Rate, Guaranteed!” [Learn More ……]
- In guangdong, 44.4% of young people smoked for the first time out of curiosity (1.000)
- Internet cafes smoking not listen to advice also beat the network management was detained (1.000)
- The young man was beaten up by three men for discouraging smoking in the lift (1.000)
- Shenzhen has for the first time penalized foreigners for illegal smoking (1.000)
- The bonus of one smoking in the whole department was lost (1.000)
- Drunk man fined 500 yuan for smoking in high-speed train (1.000)
- A man on a bus beat the driver after he was forbidden to smoke (1.000)
- For the first time, the smoking rate in the French population has dropped significantly (1.000)
- No smoking on high speed train (1.000)
- Smoking areas on regular trains will also be eliminated (1.000)
- Malaysia will introduce a smoking ban in January and will be fined for smoking in no-smoking areas (RANDOM - 1.000)