On April 1, the standing committee of the wuhan government approved a draft regulation on tobacco control in wuhan, which imposes a minimum fine of 20 yuan and a maximum fine of 500 yuan on individuals who smoke in non-smoking places.
Wuhan introduced the ban in 1995, but with light penalties, weak law enforcement and a growing public desire for healthy living, the city drew up the regulation on the basis of advanced international and domestic experience.
“Discover How to Quit Smoking in as Little as 7 Days, Even if You’ve been a Chain Smoker for the Past 20 Years - with No Relapses, No extra MONEY Needed, and a 98% Success Rate, Guaranteed!” [Learn More ……]
The regulations specify smoking control places: first, indoor workplaces, public transport, elevator cars and other places smoking; The second is to expand some places outdoor smoking areas, such as kindergartens, schools, maternal and child health hospital, etc., third is some places in addition to the smoking area smoking is prohibited, such as dance halls, restaurants, airports, etc.
Operators and managers of smoke-free places are required by the regulations not to equip them with smoking-related devices or articles with tobacco advertisements, to set up no-smoking signs and supervisory complaint phones in prominent places, to dissuade smokers and report to relevant departments. The regulations also ban the sale of tobacco products through the Internet, mobile communications and the like. Minors are a special group in tobacco control work. The regulations prohibit the sale of tobacco products to minors and impose severe penalties on sellers who violate the regulations. Operators and managers who violate the regulations may be fined a minimum of 100 yuan and a maximum of 100,000 yuan.
Individuals who violate the regulations shall be fined 20 yuan for the first time, 200 yuan for those who refuse to make corrections, and 500 yuan for those who obstruct the enforcement of the regulations.
- In guangdong, 44.4% of young people smoked for the first time out of curiosity (1.000)
- Internet cafes smoking not listen to advice also beat the network management was detained (1.000)
- The young man was beaten up by three men for discouraging smoking in the lift (1.000)
- Shenzhen has for the first time penalized foreigners for illegal smoking (1.000)
- The bonus of one smoking in the whole department was lost (1.000)
- Drunk man fined 500 yuan for smoking in high-speed train (1.000)
- A man on a bus beat the driver after he was forbidden to smoke (1.000)
- For the first time, the smoking rate in the French population has dropped significantly (1.000)
- No smoking on high speed train (1.000)
- Smoking areas on regular trains will also be eliminated (1.000)
- Be sure to stop smoking and drink less late nights during pregnancy (RANDOM - 1.000)