As an oncology doctor, have to say is, you must pay attention to prevent lung cancer, because the incidence of lung cancer is higher and higher, from the national cancer center, according to data of China’s New Year number about 800000 lung cancer, lung cancer among malignant tumor incidence in our country the first place, when it comes to this, many people will ask, doctor, why such a high incidence of lung cancer?
The most important factor, of course, is smoking. There are 350 million smokers in China, and 740 million people suffer from second-hand smoke.
“Discover How to Quit Smoking in as Little as 7 Days, Even if You’ve been a Chain Smoker for the Past 20 Years - with No Relapses, No extra MONEY Needed, and a 98% Success Rate, Guaranteed!” [Learn More ……]
As we all know, rich in a variety of carcinogenic substance in cigarettes, such as tobacco, benzopyrene, tar, nicotine and so on, the long-term intake of these carcinogens, it is easy to induce the occurrence of bronchial lung cancer, even if you are not smoking, but if you smoke, so you eat secondhand smoke, harm also is very big, this is why many women smoking is not active, but still the cause of lung cancer.
So what signals do our bodies have when it comes to lung cancer?
A lot of people are cough and expectoration, blood in phlegm to hospital, but there is a kind of abnormal, a lot of people ignored, that is chest pain, for example, we recently encountered a patient, because of chest pain to see a doctor, that it is a long-term smokers, we suggest perfecting the lung CT examination, but the patient said he has done in other hospital chest X-ray inspection, no problem.
But we do recommend lung CT, which is the best way for smokers to look at their lungs, because the traditional chest X-ray, because of the contrast, the clarity, makes it very difficult to detect lung cancer in the early stages.
Finally, on examination, we were surprised to find that this patient actually had lung cancer with metastasis of the thoracic vertebra, which caused significant chest back pain.
When lung cancer progresses to a certain level, it can easily invade surrounding tissues, such as the ribs, pleura, shoulder blades, thoracic vertebra, and chest wall, causing chest pain.
- Why is smoking addictive? Measure your cigarette addiction (1.000)
- If you pass these six tests of long-term smokers , you don't have lung cane (1.000)
- The person that smokes for a long time always has a lot of phlegm , how should improve ? (1.000)
- The smoker maintains lung to want to eat two things more , often drink two waters . (1.000)
- Long-term smoking or passive smoking can cause senile macular degeneration . (1.000)
- How does smoking affect blood sugar and harm people's health ? (1.000)
- People who often smoke and drink tea or drink water (1.000)
- Smokers are more likely to suffer from respiratory complications caused by COVID-19 (1.000)
- Smoking is a carcinogenic factor of lung diseases (1.000)
- Smoking is a high risk factor for cerebral infarction (1.000)